UPDATES AND NEWS
In this thread always will be a link to the latest beta version ...
... and, as setool2 is always in beta stage, i strongly suggest to download latest available version and post bugs/reports in the PUBLIC BETA DISCUSSIONS thread ...
please note, that any questions, NOT regarding beta version bugs/reports will be DELETED from beta version discussion forum.
CHECK LAST POST IN THIS THREAD FOR RECENT VERSION AND NEWS.
The Following 277 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
..::*MichaGSM*::.., .:Towhid:., .:Zulfiqar:., abousalma007, Accessvaasu, aguz23, alireza18206, alishams123, archie_28, AwAdViCtOrY, azeem781986, bachas, badboy 57, baligh, bisrock, bodyguard, carlos32, chaceco, chepito892, clueless_gsm, connectmobile, damha2nd, Denva, dj rido, DjAlfskie07, Ebif_GSM, EIGY, fa3g, Freezzby, Gokuu2008, GsmEasy, guiananrodel, hamed_republic, handicap, hijena81, hzgettop, JamalMustafa, jordachi, joshlar, jr_buenaflor, karikari, kobiss, lanmmt, mayday, mesutacan, meysam.karaji, michael1, Miftahudin, mobail.saba, mobilecare.vcl, mojee, myrwok, naseer_mansehra, nasirahmed, nasirns, ohm_ohm, onzirado, ORANGE MOBILE, phamngoctruong, prasath_max, rahimonline, repair4u, reydis, roberto1980, sadewophone, SALES121, sed, shofiyah, Soldier, sumatera, tdox, tomlat, uh oh, wakeil, wuwei, xXx, yaro_rguez
- change - if cda field is empty, it will be filled automatically to fixed value during customize. also, customize is generic now, no any pre-installed profiles/etc.
- change - further improved lg3g patching, now it is almost generic. that means, that you can select model 8330 and use unlock on new 8130/8138/8120 firmwares (no need downgrade/etc)
some other internal minor bugfixes/improvements.
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
..::*MichaGSM*::.., alishams123, chepito892, clueless_gsm, Ebif_GSM, faisal_s180, GsmEasy, handicap, Miftahudin, mobilecare.vcl, myrwok, ohm_ohm, Soldier, wakeil
- bugfix - a new "generic" procedure for lg3g was reported to produce incorrect results. probably, fixed. ( i was tested it on different fw versions, but can't produces incorrect result)
please,if you find that that version incorrectly unlock your phone, please post, in beta discussion thread :
- log from setool2
- phone model and phone firmware version
- any files setool2 produce
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
..::*MichaGSM*::.., alishams123, chepito892, clueless_gsm, Ebif_GSM, GsmEasy, handicap, Miftahudin, myrwok, Soldier, wakeil
- change - added testpoint unlocking/flashing for w550. first in the world
- bugfix - fixed IMEI change to otp-default during 801 phone unlocking. first in the world
- change - added additional settings, possible support for cid54 lg3g models
- bugfix - minor bugfixes, some minor internal updates
big thanks to
- kennyli for w550 phone.
- imobile for testpoint testing and photo.
- keen_mix for sh801 phone
for now a limited number of w550 firmwares available, more to come soon.
(it is VERY hard for me to fetch out firmwares in that days )
no any special notes on w550 - just attach testpoint to ground and do your jobs. a testpoint is VERY simple.
of course, when "master lead" will come with no-tp method, it will be immediately taken and used in setool2 ...
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
- misc bugfixes, updated loaders, added "old" sharp 703/903 "fast" unlock,etc.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
- misc bugfixes, epiusb flashing improved, when flash many phones at once.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
- added "new" sharp 703/903 flashpatch.
how to use ? suppose, we have a "new" sharp 703 or 903 at hands and we want make it say,euro. so, we flash patched firmware, after it we go to sharp tab, selecting "903/703" as model and simple pressing unlock. after it, power on phone.
must work, hehehe
i allow stupid zuko and mighty lead to embed that patch into their tools.
after all, if they can't do it themselfs (and they can't) - somebody must care about they customers , eheheh.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
- fixed booting of some "brown" phones
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
- fixed w550 imei-change problem (with TP)
- added full support for no testpoint red cid49 k600/k608/v600
- added partial support for no testpoint red cid49 w550/w600
means, supported unlock,gdfs read/write,flashing of brown49 files.
special files for flashing w550 will be on support shortly.
- misc bugfixes
more to come, stay tuned
as usual, bugreports is welcomed
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
- fixed TESTPOINT booting of cid49 phones
- fixed recovery procedure of cid49 phones
- UFS activation removed.
bugfix release... changed again some internal things, need to test for stability
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
alishams123, chepito892, clueless_gsm, GsmEasy, handicap, kobiss, Miftahudin, myfone shop, myrwok, rehman, Soldier, wakeil
Tags for this Thread